We love working with Enterprises that do creative research, critical thinking, or innovative work.
This is where we got started. Terrell McDaniel became fascinated with managing creative teams in a radio station in the 1970s. Pam Bagwell led teams making the key innovations for HD television.
Since then, we’ve worked with creative individuals, teams and companies, at all levels, in a wide variety of fields:
- Applied Science
- Basic science
- Show Business and the Arts
- Architecture and Engineering
We believe that creative organizations can be . . .
- The most exciting places you’ve ever worked
- The most frustrating places you’ve ever worked
- Seemingly hopeless causes for actually making a business out of ideas
- Akin to herding cats
We can help . . .
- Put creativity into the practical perspective
- Teach leaders how to put up with creative people
- Coach creative people on how to survive in business organizations
- Get creative organizations ready to adapt to prevail not just survive
- Structure creative Enterprises to make real money
- Herd cats
Putting creative types together for business purposes is a tall order. But it’s one that is close to our hearts.